Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Woah - My trip to Hueco is coming quick! With the recent snowstorm in the northeast it is looking like I won't be getting outside much. So far this has meant long sessions in the gym, core workouts, and weighted campusing. Maybe I will get out to Great Barrington after Christmas - I hope at least. 

Olivia's parents recently offered to let me stay with them in Falset, Spain this summer, which I'm hoping to do (hopefully for at least 2 weeks). Falset is about 40 minutes from Siurana and Montsant, where there are world-class crags! Unfortunately it will be super hot in July, but at least I'll be climbing! Anyone ever been to Siurana/Montsant/Falset? Any tips? I'd love to check out Albaraccin if I can somehow get my hands on a car, too (or if there is a way to get there by train?)

No comments: