Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Trained tonight

Well my session at the gym went well. My skin is still not what it was, but I was able to do a few 6 and 7s. I ended up putting a few tries into a problem that is probably v9 or so based on consensus. I made some progress and that and unlocked some beta for a few other guys. After that I headed over to the campus board to put some work in on the big rungs. I did three sets of 1-3-5-7-9s, 3 sets of 3-6-9s, three sets of bumps right and left 3-4-5-6-7, and then deadhung for a while. Typewriters were next on my list and I did 3 sets of 3 good typewriters. I still feel week locking off, but I think that will come back quick. After that I worked on assisted one arms, doing 3 sets of 4 on each arm, staggered about a foot and a half on the rings. At that point I'd had enough of the rings and went upstairs to work on core - did 3 sets of decline bench w/ the 10 pound dumbell till I couldn't move anymore. in between sets I did some shoulder exercises - hopefully that helps me. Next I did 3 sets of 50 russian twists with the 15 lb dumbell. To finish it all up I did 15 minutes on the bike, and drank some endurox to recover.
I've finally gotten myself psyched on training - hopefully it all pays off in January.

No comments: